This article is an in-depth review of the GVS Elipse P100 mask. Respiratory masks have been used for a long time at workplaces where the air you breathe is very polluted. The main objective of using a respirator mask is to protect you from the airborne particles that can cause you inadvertent health issues.
But how do you know when a respirator is effective ? To be sure, you need to focus on the forthcoming paragraphs where we will see the factors that are important regarding respirator masks. Later on, we will catch a glance over a detailed review of the product: GVS Elipse P100.
So, for now, let’s get back to the factors that you should see to check if the respirator you are using or going to use is effective or not.
It becomes essential to use a respirator when the authorities announce that the air outside has become immensely polluted, or if there are particles of debris in the air. Respiratory protection is beneficial only if:
- Choosing the right respirator for yourself
- It’s capability to fulfil your requirements
- The respirator is kept safe correctly as per the instructions of the particular manufacturer
- If you are equipped with the knowledge of when and how to use the respirator properly
However, apart from that if we talk about respirators specifically, then you need to know that there are many models available in the market claiming to be the best for you.
But the problem with proper respiratory protection, is that some respirators are very difficult to use and challenging to manage and in some cases, people face trouble while breathing.
Therefore, we are going to provide you detailed information about one of the most popular half mask respirators, the GVS Elipse P100 and we will also put the pros and cons into play in order to offer you a clean perspective of the particular product.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s delve into the product.
GVS Elipse P100 Review
The GVS Elipse P100 is manufactured by the GVS Company, a group that is well-known for providing the Filters and other components to be used at the health care centers, Automobiles, etc.
GVS has designed the Elipse P100 to provide protection against the airborne particles, dirt, water vapors, micro-organisms and much more.
The mask can also be used in polluted environments where there are more chances of being unwontedly affected by the harmful particulates in the air, such as stone masonry or while working with the metals.
The mask is designed in such a way that it does not interfere with the safety glasses to permit a wide field of view while working. The model has already gained approval in Europe.
Let’s have a glimpse of some of the features of the GVS Elipse P100 in order to learn more about it.
- It offers a high filtration of the air.
- Comfortable to wear eliminating all the troublesome issues.
- Designed with an inbuilt one-way valve only that trims down the resistance in breathing and hence reducing the chances of moisture building inside it.
- Filters are low profiled, promoting a vast range of vision. It also protects your ears from being hurt.
- The strap is non-slippery, which can further be adjusted into four positions as per your preference.
- It consists twin filters.
- It consists lightweight thermoplastic hypoallergenic elastomers in the face pieces to contour the face.
- Can be used with the welding helmets and visors as well.
- Provides excellent protection against the metal fumes, bacteria, viruses, dust, and oil.
The design is approved by the National Institute for occupational safety and health. The NIOSH approval number is TC-84A-5395.
The material of the mask is closing pleated and hydrophobic as well as permitting the HESPA filters to maximize the protection against the particulate matters in the air.
The mask is completely free from latex and silicone.
Perfectly comfortable to be worn for a long duration of time.
Due to its compact size and the low profiled filters, these respirator masks are perfect for people who uses vision glasses. Also, the size is ideal for the women as they have smaller heads than men anatomically.
Regarding the technical details of the model, here is some useful information about the product:
- Operating Temperature of GVS Elipse P100 – -23 degree Fahrenheit to 131 degrees Fahrenheit and -5 degree Celsius +55 degree Celsius.
- Type – partial mask
- Sizes – there are three sizes available small, medium, and the large one.
- Filter – High efficiency synthetic particulate Air filter shortly referred to as the HESPA filter
- The filter has a pore size of 0.3 Micrometer
- Weight – a Lightweight mask of about 132g
Well, these are all the specifications and features regarding the GVS SPR457 Elipse P100. However, the advantages and benefits come along with some negative points as well.
Now that we have gained some good knowledge of the product’s good side and its advantages as well, let us catch a glance of the cons of the product as well.
According to the experience of some people with the product, the GVS Elipse P100 respirator mask doesn’t protect against gas vapors.
There is only one color available.
Some people claim that the mask gets covered with sweat when working under rough circumstances.
These are some of the negative points about the Elipse P100 respirator mask from GVS. Apart from that, the quality and the design of the outside part of the mask is outstanding, and the best part is that it has been approved by the NIOSH as well.
The mask has proved to be effective and is used by several people in a variety of industries.
If you spend most of your time working on projects such as painting, metal cutting or polishing then it is essential that you wear a high quality respirator.
It will protect you from the dust created during construction or manufacture, and thus you will be less exposed to the harmful particles that are present in the air.
The GVS Elipse P100 has gained a lot of hype in the market, and this is why we made our best effort to provide you an honest review about the product. This way, you can figure out whether it is the right respirator mask for you.